Popular Post

Not too fast...

It was as if I just went to bed and woke up and the weekend was over. I haven't been able to blog about my weekend; so, I am sneaking in from work to fill you in on my so fast weekend. It was a COLD weekend, but I still managed to go roller skating with my friends. I don't know if I will really call it skating without adding "comedy" to it. It was just fun watching everyone fall on their behinds including me. I can't remember the last time I heard the word "skate", which was the summer before 10Th grade--bear in mind, I wasn't even good at skating then, now fast forward years later. Despite how much I fell, I was still determined to improve my skating skills. I was actually skating better rather than the "walk skate" thing that I was doing earlier. My determination came to a halt when some guy knocked my friends and I to the floor. It wasn't a funny fall. Luckily, I just sustained a minor sprain. Overall, I had fun and am thinking of going back again next weekend. :)

Sunday's Outfit