Popular Post

Yellow & Black





Of recent, I have been wearing a lot black and greys unconsciously that when a friend of mine saw me wearing this yellow plaid, he was quite shocked that I wore color. I guess I love my black and grey--can't go wrong on that!!!

I have been quite busy; I am currently putting together somethings for this new online magazine that I will be working with, which am excited about; but I can't get into details yet... Will keep you guys updated!!! Besides that, school midterms & co. is driving me NUTS.

Anyways, how is everyone's weekend going? I have finally picked up my dress that I had made with an African material for a friend's wedding "asoebi" this coming Saturday. I can't wait to wear it and post it. It's quite simple, but has this BIG sleeves...just love it!!!! :D

Happy Weekend all!!!
xoxo


outfit: F21 shirt, black jeans???, Aldo shoes again :D, house is mine lol!!