Popular Post

Home Buddy


I have become a home buddy since the weather is getting cold. When the weather gets cold, I find it hard going outside because I just can't stand cold weathers; but I love the layering of outfits that come with it. Well, yesterday wasn't as cold as the other days, so I decided to wear my jumpsuit with a jacket (not featured in the picture) to my dentist.

The dentist experience wasn't the best experience for me because my gums had to be numbed before the procedure. Well, I didn't feel any pain until after it started wearing out. I barely could open my mouth; but the worst part was, I was so hungry but couldn't eat anything but soup. Then, having to sit down at my mom's place and watch her eat this great looking, smelling food in front of me while I swallow my saliva lol. After couple pain medication as directed, am feeling much better today. Today, I basically ate like someone has starved me for days. Well..., I was actually starved yesterday lol.

**On the previous post, I forgot to put where the outfits are from, so here is the rundown:

the black jeans:F21, blazer: Express, Booties: aldo, Clutch: Limited


outfit: jumpsuit, necklace: f21, belt: H&M,