Popular Post

Off to London



I have been busy parking for my trip to London. I am really excited because I so need this get away--what better place than going to London and surrounded by family and friends :)

I don't know how often I will get to post or reply your messages. Please bear with me, I will definitely get back to any questions and comments as soon as possible. I will miss reading all your wonderful blogs; but I will try and also catch up on all your inspiration blogs between my London tour :)

I will use this opportunity to ask all my lovely readers to drop me a question or two on what you will like to know about me. I will answer all questions as soon as I get back in less than 2weeks. While am out, I will still have some scheduled posts.

Hope everyone had a fab weekend!!!

Have a wonderful week :)

xoxo