Popular Post

Thursday



I took this picture last night. I was so hungry for pizza, specifically Ledo's pizza that I decide to drive the miles to go and pick it up because they don't deliver at all; but it was worth it ;-)

Earlier in the day, I spent almost all day stopping and hanging out with my mom. She wanted me to help her find a black shoe in size 11 which is a difficult task. After hours in the mall, we couldn't find anything she wanted in her size. Last solution, we decided to order the shoes online for the next business day delivery, so that it will be able to arrived for Saturday use.

Could you guys believe the weekend is already here? I have been so busy and also preparing for my trip to London, yay!!!

Hope your week is going well!!!! :)
xoxo



outfit: F21 dress, h&m scarf, colin stuart boots, express tights