Popular Post

SHE'S BACK

Found the red booth :)

I don't even know where to start; I feel so behind. I can't wait to catch up on all the lovely blog on my roll. I had a blast in London even though the flu/food bug caught up with me. Am still trying to recover. I have my good moment and not so good moment of feeling sick. Right now, I am having my good moment, so I decide to let you all know am BACK--I might not be totally back on full force because of being sick and exhausted, but do bear with me.

Hope your weekend went well and the week is going great. I enjoyed London. London is so much different from America. Each time we got in the car, it felt weird because they drive on the right hand--pretty interesting!!! May be because of the right side driving, it always felt like the drivers where driving too close to each other :)

Now the most fun part, apart from visiting different families, friends, & relatives, I felt like I was in heaven when I went to oxford street for some shopping therapy. I felt like a kid in candyland except I can't have all the candies. To name a few, I went to Selfridges, NEXT, H&M, but the one that they had to drag me out of was TOPSHOP--gosh! I can't wait for that store to hit the states--hopefully I won't go backrupt :)

For now, I have to end my long story because I am feeling a bit tired--I will try and get some rest and hopefully get my grove back before the end of the week.

THANKS for all the safe journey wishes, the sweet comments, and questions. I will try and get back to all questions. If you still want to ask me any question, please ask away :)

First night in London: exhauted from flight, but still had the energy to stop by for food :)

the beginning of my long day tour ;-)




Love the 'vintage' buildings :)

too shy to get close :)

Strike a pose :)


xoxo