Popular Post

Double Take!

Photobucket

Happy new week!!! Hope all your weekend went well. I had a much relaxing weekend. Maryland weather is just the weirdest--it was so nice in the morning and suddenly it felt like it's going to snow any moment.

My friend came over later in the day with some of my favorite "yia yia" pastries while we caught up on last episode of "gossip girls". Since am home the rest of the day, I will just cook my all time favorite food: pasta. If my friend hears me say that I am going to cook pasta, she will probably scream because she thinks I leave on pasta only; but sincerely, am a sucka for pasta lol!!!

Well, I better run to the store because it is now looking like it's going to rain. I dislike grocery shopping in the rain. All the best in the rest of the day.
See you later!!!
kisses
xoxo


outfit: H&M:cardigan & skirt, Express tights, top: f21, aldo booties