Popular Post

Meet HER

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello lovely, Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!! I had a cold and relaxing weekend--could it get any colder than last weekend??? My weekend was just chill; I didn't do much apart from getting my nails done and enjoying some mommy's warm meals. :)

Here are some long overdue questions asked by my lovely readers. Please forgive me for the lateness ;-)

1. What's your favorite color and do you like to dress colorful?
Since I was young, my favorite color has been pink; but with that said, my colors tend to change from month to month or season to season. Right now, I am so into the colors black and grey. I love to dress colorful, but that depends on the mood of my day. I always try to add a pop of color to most of my outfits even if I am wearing all black.

2. What places do I shop? I love to shop anywhere, I can be walking around the mall, but the content in each store is what attracts me. For instance, I have never shopped at “The Limited” until I passed by one day and saw this wonderful clutch that I couldn’t resist. Back to the question, the places I love to shop are forever 21, H&M, American apparel, urban outfitters, Aldo, Nordstrom, thrift stores, target, and other forgotten names…the list goes on.

3. Is fashion something you've always loved or is it something you've grown into?
I have always loved fashion since I can ever remember. I remember at 3 years old, I loved wearing my mom’s red heels and red lipstick—I was so obsessed with her red lipstick that I will always want to wear her lipstick to any birthday party that I got invited to. There is not much that makes me happy as much as fashion does—it’s my drug of choice :D!

4. Who or what, if anything, inspire the way you dress?
The way I dress is inspired by lots of things including art, magazines, runways, Kate Moss, Emmauelle Alt, Audrey Hepburn, Olsens, street styles, old movies like “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, “ Sound of Music”…, other bloggers. Other times, I wake up with this idea in my head of how I want to dress for that today--sometimes I might not even have that outfit in my closet at the moment.

5. How do you decide what to wear each day?
When it comes to dressing, I follow my feelings and just get dressed as I go. For me, it’s not necessarily about trends or even interpreting runway looks or copying exact inspired looks; I go with my feelings or emotions and I don’t necessarily plan, unless, perhaps, it’s a special occasion where I have to travel without all my closet.

6. Where do you find your hats? And what makes you excited about the fashion most? I find most of my hats from forever21: cute and affordable. ;-) What makes me excited about fashion the most is the creativity of the clothes.

***THANKS to those who asked such wonderful questions. If you still have any or more questions for me, please fill free to ask--this time, I promise it will NOT be late :-D

Have a wonderful week especially slow mondays!!!!
xoxo