Popular Post

Embrace the eyes...



I honestly hate wearing my glasses on most occasions; but other times, I love feeling like a geek. Well, that's what a lot of people thought I was when I was in high school, then later eased up a little bit in college. Of course, I can't ease up too much especially when you have to know all those medications and information that comes with being a nurse.

Well! well!, back to my topic: embracing my eyes; there are days that I have thoughts of getting a laser surgery, but I can't get this thought of my head: what if something goes wrong and my eyes are damaged more than it was???--for that reason alone, I will quietly stick to my contacts and 'geek' glasses. If my mom and dad could stick to theirs for years, then I better start loving it :-P

Today I have no idea what to do. It is raining outside; it's cloudy and gloomy; so I will just enjoy my hot chocolate and lost TV time. Yay!! to Friday is tomorrow!!!

Have a great day lovely!!!
xoxo


outfit: urban outfitters dress, boots-gift?, cardigan: H&m, socks: express, bag: F21