Popular Post

Fall Boots: Trend Observation

I just have to admit it, I have a weakness for shoes. In fact, I am a firm believer that you can never have enough pairs of shoes. ;-) Recently I seem to buy more shoes than anything else. I believe a shoe can make or break an outfit. I basically have a folder filled with shoes from any shop possible that allows me to save it on my laptop; so if you need shoe recommendation, or where to buy, I might be of great assistance ;-)

I can't post all the fall boots that I love, but here are a few that could reduce your account ;)

I noticed some trends with boots this fall, here are my obeservations:

A. LACE-UP:

1.Urban Outfitters
2.Nine west
3.Urban outfitters
4.Nordstrom
5.Piperlime
6.Nordstrom



B.MINNETOKAS:









C.BUCKLE-UP:





















D. OXFORD & BOOTIES
1.Report signature
2.Piperlime
3.Bakers
4.Macys
5.Aldo
6.Aldo
7.Aldo