Popular Post

Tagged

Here are the Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you : some little catwalk hottie ♥
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.




1. Link to the person who tagged you : tagged by a wonderful fashionista blogger ♥ MayK do check her out :)

2. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
-I don't know how to swim, don't like swimming, but love bathing suits :)

-I never exercise, I have been to gym just once this year and all I did was watch fashion network--great work out for my brain :-D

-I love hot chocolate, but mainly with a lot of "Peak Powered Milk", that you can actually see the lump floating around :-D

_I dislike public speaking; if only I could text my opinions :-P

-I love short dresses, dislike dresses below my knees--it's either short (above or on my knees) or maxi.

-I am a VERY shy person--am much like a talkative behind the sidekicks (texting) compared to one-on-one with new people :-/


3. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
Thirdwordprofashional
Bella
Issa
The Seeker
La belle Vie
Ciao Bella

Thanks MayK for tagging me, xoxo