Popular Post

Friends & I

This is the first time I got to hang with my friends after my London trip. I missed our fun Sundays. Sundays are like our hang out and relaxing day--free from work, school work, and back from church. Today was another fun day with friends; we had two places to go. First, we had to stop by a friend's surprise birthday, which was fun, crowded, and an amazing foods. I kept asking who made the spicy fish because I wanted the recipe so bad, but no luck because most people I asked didn't know who made the fish and of course, the birthday girl had no idea who made any food because all her friends set it up for the surprise--how lovely!!! :)

After that phase, the next stop was a baby christening party/celebration. We had no idea on how to get there. Basically, all three cars we were using had to rely on one GPS--ME, which means when I got confused with the GPS and lost, the rest of the two cars copies my act LOL! It was funny watching everyone from the rear view mirror making the same WRONG turns--great comedy!!!

All in all, Sunday was superb. And Oh!, safe trip to my aunt, she probably hours away from Nigeria. I can't wait to visit home and catch up on fun, old & new friends ;-)

Hope everyone had a fab weekend? Did anyone do anything fun & special??? Will love to hear ;)


















xoxo